- High density packaging with a pitch of 2.54 mm（0.1 inch）max. is possible. This series requires less space and has greater EMI suppression effects.
- Different types with the same shape are available.
- Excellent in physical properties, such as terminal strength, flexure strength, soldering resistance and solderability.
- Applicable to both flow and reflow soldering.
- High impedance cover wide frequency ranges.
- L material type can minimize attenuation of the signal waveform due to its sharp impedance